21 March 2017

Share your local history!

Since starting my monthly local history column in the Village Voices Community Magazine earlier this year, I have been overwhelmed with people contacting me in response to my requests for sharing information about the area and old family photographs. As well as residents from the Hoo Peninsula, I have also been contacted by those who live further afield (but who have a connection to the area).


I will happily feature as many items as I can over the coming months, just keep getting in touch and be sure to include as many details (and photos) as you can when you do, as this helps greatly.

It really is fascinating to learn so much about other people’s family history and discovering even more about our fascinating area (especially when old photographs are supplied).

To get in touch, either use the contact panel (right) or send an email to the Village Voices Community Magazine by clicking here.